About Us

Welcome. Jewellery Enchantments is a family run business. We have been trading on the internet since 2000 under our Registered Trade Mark "Jewellery Enchantments".

Very simply put, we love charms. Tiny replicas, in sterling silver, of everyday items that have the ability to evoke memories. Collected on a bracelet, they can tell a story, be that a story of a life or symbols that evoke memories of events or places we have visited.

We source charms directly from their manufacturers, providing the very best quality charms from around the world. We guarantee every charm is sterling silver, that being 92.5% sterling silver. The remaining 7.5% being copper. There is no nickle contained within our products!

It gives us great pleasure to create jewellery from charms, be it a pair of earrings or an intricate bracelet. The making of pieces is free of charge, you simply need to purchase the pieces needed for us to create your piece.

For any assistance, please do not hesitate us contact us at jewelleryenchantments@gmail.com or telephone 01249-443695. If you reach the answer machine, please leave a name and telephone number and we will call you back (due to potential high call costs we do not return calls to mobile numbers).