Please note this is for re-fitting and fitting to bracelets NOT necessarily purchased from Jewellery Enchantments. Please click here to create a brand new bracelet with charms fitted from our web site. Jewellery Enchantments will not fit charms to "Tiffany" charm bracelets unless they are carrying a full Tiffany UK Hallmark which denotes they are genuine Tiffany & Co pieces.
We are only too happy to 're-fit' charm bracelets, or to fit a collection of charms that need adding to a charm bracelet when the charms or bracelet have not neccesarily been purchased from ourselves.
We are aware that jewellers are generally charging £7 for the fitting of a single charm to a bracelet and, when compared to the actual price paid for small charms, or those won at auction, £7 for the fitting of the charm can seem very steep.
We are also happy to re-fit charms where a child is in need of a larger bracelet, or where an adults bracelet has become 'messy' and unbalanced as charms have been added.
We will even clean the charms before returning the bracelet!
To have a bracelet re-fitted simply follow the steps below:
1) Add this item to your Shopping Cart, it covers any required work and the packaging required to return your bracelet safely.
2) Add one Split Ring (HMCBSR) for each charm that needs refitting to your bracelet. One for every charm you need fitting. Click Here for the link.
3) If a new bracelet is needed, please don't forget to add the new bracelet to your Shopping Cart.
3) On checking-out, please select Special Delivery postage option, as this is the only postage that will cover the loss of your returning bracelet.
4) Please print a copy of the receipt from your In-Box. Wrap your bracelet and any loose charms in Cling-Film and post via Recorded Delivery to us. If your bracelet is over £30 in value, or has great sentimental value, please use Special Delivery so that your bracelet is fully insured.
We will up date your order and advise you of receipt of your package and then up-date your order again once we have dispatched the re-fitted bracelet.
Please note, we will fit and re-fit using Sterling Silver Split Rings. We do not offer a soldering service because to do so, would mean that we too would need to charge £7 per charm to solder to the bracelet. Soldering the charms requires the use of pure silver solder and the solder alone is very expensive. Split Rings are an inexpensive and very secure method of fitting charms to bracelet.